@Peter2150... the passing of one of our Global Moderators

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by TheRollbackFrog, Feb 17, 2020.

1. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

As I already wrote, he was a friend for all the Forum, and we miss him !

2. arran

arran Registered Member

3. MikeNash

MikeNash Security Expert

I remember the first time Peter contacted me. He pretty much gave me a resume, so I would know he was serious stuff - and told me he could help. Boy did he ever. As part of the Tall Emu community; Beta test team, and our internal Alpha-Test team - not to mention our chats by email Peter helped make Online Armor into the product it was. He was a guy of firm principles, and someone who would tell us his point of view without fear - but respected it was my right to make the call. Question privately, support publicly.

With the various levels of protection Peter used , I am surprised that Death himself was able to take him. Rest in Peace Peter - you made the internet, and the world a better place.

4. Jim1cor13

Jim1cor13 Registered Member

I am so sorry to read about the death of Peter2150.

I just found out about it now, I think Arcadia mentioned "the late" Peter2150. So I did a search for his name, and came across this thread.

Thank you to @TheRollbackFrog for posting this when you did. RIP Peter and all my best to his family. I am sorry for being so late to find out about this, had to login to
    make a comment. I always remember Peter being a good fellow, always helpful. Thanks Pete!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.