Personal Firewall (2)

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by sn00py, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sn00py

sn00py Registered Member

Hi

Thanks to those who posted answers to the previous post. As with most posts i read i enquired about to much in the post. This seams to happen by default but i will learn.

There were 2 parts to my post the first was answered thank you! the second part read :

(got my firewall ) have read the faq I would then want to configure the in/out options.

As most if not all of u have been at this longer than me what would your in/out list look like to maintain best security (Aware that u are never totaly secure) I would immagine there is a standard plus preference ??

If i have overlooked an answer to the above somewhere then a nudge would be nice.

Look forward to reading the posts as i'm sure you all have preferences.

later
    00 :)

2. jvmorris

jvmorris Registered Member

Did you get a reference to the Kerio FAQ at DSLR Security?  It's at http://www.dslreports.com/faq/security .

Also, there's a very active Tiny/Kerio forum over there that has been very active talking about rulesets.  It's at http://www.dslreports.com/forum/kerio .

Particularly, I would recommend you look for threads initiated by gwion or BlitzenZeus (who passes through here every now and again, but he's just going to refer you to the voluminous postings on this subject over there, anyway).

3. sn00py

sn00py Registered Member

Hi

Yes found it about hour ago. Top Stuff leaving me with my post answered (for the moment)

Thank you all

later

00  :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.