OK, finally figured this out. I was doing it wrong. Do not add PepperFlash folder to chrome-win32 Program Files, it does NOT work. Here we go: Download latest offline installer for Chrome. I use Filehippo. Open archive with 7-zip and rip out PepperFlash folder and pdf.dll. Place pdf.dll in chrome-win32 which I put in Program Files. Because of the troubles I was having getting this to work I have finally decided on placing the PepperFlash folder in the root of C drive. Bingo. Now for the command line switches: --ppapi-flash-path=C:\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll But wait. We also have to tell it what version we are on or it will display wrong in aboutlugins. So currently: --ppapi-flash-version=11.6.602.171 So becomes: --ppapi-flash-path=C:\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll --ppapi-flash-version=11.6.602.171 In future you can find the version just by opening the manifest.json file in the PepperFlash folder with notepad. Remember to keep it updated. Works perfectly. Checked with Process Explorer and ppapi flash is running under the Appcontainer/Untrusted integrity level. I finally have my Chromium back.