PDM11 cloned drive = cross-linked files

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by eva2000, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eva2000

eva2000 Registered Member

Hi i cloned backed up my 1TB WD drive to another 1TB WD drive and at the end of cloning process i got

I then did manual filesystem integrity check on both original and cloned drives and both report same error.

Question I have is has the drive truly been backed up so that if a chkdsk fix run on both original and cloned drives is run, I should have 2 working drive copies ? Or would I need to fix original drive first and then re-clone to backup drive ?

thanks

2. wptski

wptski Registered Member

In theory if the CHKDSK reports the same error on both drives and fixes the errors, you shouldn't need to redo your clone.

3. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

Please clarify which version of the software you are using, otherwise if you are receiving cross linked file errors, go into tools and settings and under the general settings, Under the Check FS integrity policy change it from once to never. Make sure to a run a check disk first from the command prompt using a chkdsk /r and that should assist you in not receiving this error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.