PCWorld reviews security suites

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by aigle, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icr

icr Registered Member

Like whato_O

2. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

Examples: In addition to the pure HTTP checking (in ESET words it is advanced HTTP checking) , Kaspersky also offers sandboxing the browser
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbox_(computer_security)

Kaspersky also protects Internet Explorer's settings thanks to the HIPS.

3. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

If you can't read maybe Wilders is the wrong place for you. I obviously said that is lost time discussing the specific review and not other topics discussed here at the wilders. So keep these comments for yourself, please.

4. progress

progress Guest

Why? Because it's more than a simple on-demand-test? :rolleyes: On-demand-tests are totally outdated ...

5. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

I have replied before to a non acceptable comment of yours. And before that I had expressed my opinion on this review and the "perfect score" thing. I have nothing else to say. I hope for mutual respect in the future. Thank you.

6. ESS474

ESS474 Registered Member

ESET BLOCK.png

Sandbox is an additional layer that works differently from the web protection included in AVs and I'm not here to compare features,not interest me anyone who has or who no has, but for the lack of knowledge of PC WORLD, which in my opinion was purposeful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.