PC Test Results With SS + GS !

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Spanner intheWorks, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

Spanner,

VERY interesting. Thanks for posting. By the way, did you get your other problem fixed? We didn't have a chance to continue as our thread was rather rudely interrupted.

2. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

If the comic look of Geek Super Hero does not charm you , try DeskTop Armor . Identical without the superhero stuff . And the license code for one will work on the other .

3. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

Thanks for the info. Desktop Armour is definitely a little more my style!
    http://www.desktoparmor.com/index.shtml

4. hollywoodpc

Alot of people do not like the comic look . It is nice to have a choice . Same program , different interface . Very cool . Great program too .

5. paranerd

paranerd Guest

Is anyone using Desktop Armour along with Prevx? Any problems running both? Also is either Geek Superhero or Desktop Armour free or have free versions? Thx.

6. Robertludum

Robertludum Guest

Prevx+MJregistrywatcher scores 5/5

7. hollywoodpc

Sorry about that Spanner . I saw it but , I wanted to make it clear that it IS an option . I think what you wrote was clear but , in that long list , ( very good by the way ) some folks may have looked past it . Sorry . Was not my intention to step on anyones toes .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.