password

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Florida Wolf, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florida Wolf

Florida Wolf Registered Member

Iwent into the NOD32 module and tried to enter set up but when i entered the password that they gave me kept coming up as invalid. How can I remedy this? o_O

2. Mr2cents

Mr2cents Registered Member

Try copying and pasting the password in. I tried entering mine manually, but it didn't work. I got the same invalid message as you did. When I copied and pasted it in. It worked. Hope this helps. BTW.. use the ctrl c to copy, and ctrl v to paste. I tried copying and pasting the password by right clicking my browser and it didn't work.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Maybe you're refering to a password for protecting NOD32 settings, set by yourself. If this is the case, please refer to the FAQ on Eset's website www.eset.com

4. Florida Wolf

I sent an e-mail to the site you provided, thank you, and I guess I'll have to wait for them to reply. I'm fairly certain that I copied the password case sensitive before I deleted the letter, but we'll see. Thanks for your help. :cool:

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Just make sure you don't have a "space" at the end of the password when you copy and paste it, as Nod will see that as part of the password, which will then be incorrect.

Cheers :D

6. Florida Wolf

Well I guess eset takes their time answering. I still have not gotten a reply to the message I sent them asking for my password. Is this normal for them? I like the quote that appears on your threads. :)

7. alglove

alglove Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.