password

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Florida Wolf, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florida Wolf

Florida Wolf Registered Member

Iwent into the NOD32 module and tried to enter set up but when i entered the password that they gave me kept coming up as invalid. How can I remedy this? o_O

2. Mr2cents

Mr2cents Registered Member

Try copying and pasting the password in. I tried entering mine manually, but it didn't work. I got the same invalid message as you did. When I copied and pasted it in. It worked. Hope this helps. BTW.. use the ctrl c to copy, and ctrl v to paste. I tried copying and pasting the password by right clicking my browser and it didn't work.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Maybe you're refering to a password for protecting NOD32 settings, set by yourself. If this is the case, please refer to the FAQ on Eset's website www.eset.com

4. Florida Wolf

I sent an e-mail to the site you provided, thank you, and I guess I'll have to wait for them to reply. I'm fairly certain that I copied the password case sensitive before I deleted the letter, but we'll see. Thanks for your help. :cool:

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Just make sure you don't have a "space" at the end of the password when you copy and paste it, as Nod will see that as part of the password, which will then be incorrect.

Cheers :D

6. Florida Wolf

Well I guess eset takes their time answering. I still have not gotten a reply to the message I sent them asking for my password. Is this normal for them? I like the quote that appears on your threads. :)

7. alglove

alglove Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.