partitions unreachable, new to Suite 12

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by denver49, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denver49

denver49 Registered Member

Am having trouble deleting or doing anything with two 100-MB partitions, which appear untouchable.
    http://phpvs.com/imgs/disks.gif

Windows 7 Disk Management allows me to see 100-MB partitions on Disk 0 and Disk 1 and I'm pretty sure I want to delete those partitions.

Disk 1 began its life as the original C drive in this system, which was then backed up to an external USB drive using Windows 7 Create Image, then a faster hard drive installed (currently Disk 0) and the image from the USB drive laid on the new C drive Disk 0.

I was using XXCLONE for backups for years, and with each upgrade, it won't properly recognize the drives. I suspect something messed up by some property on a 100-MB partition.

I bought Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite to use for future backups. Can't figure out why the 100-MB partitions exist, and assume there is an OEM Win 7 installation on there. I don't really need those partitions but Paragon software can't even see them.

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

If you delete the system partition - you would not be able to boot into the o/s.

The "System" partition contains boot critical files.

The "Boot" partition is the partition you are currently booted into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.