partitions unreachable, new to Suite 12

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by denver49, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denver49

denver49 Registered Member

Am having trouble deleting or doing anything with two 100-MB partitions, which appear untouchable.
    http://phpvs.com/imgs/disks.gif

Windows 7 Disk Management allows me to see 100-MB partitions on Disk 0 and Disk 1 and I'm pretty sure I want to delete those partitions.

Disk 1 began its life as the original C drive in this system, which was then backed up to an external USB drive using Windows 7 Create Image, then a faster hard drive installed (currently Disk 0) and the image from the USB drive laid on the new C drive Disk 0.

I was using XXCLONE for backups for years, and with each upgrade, it won't properly recognize the drives. I suspect something messed up by some property on a 100-MB partition.

I bought Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite to use for future backups. Can't figure out why the 100-MB partitions exist, and assume there is an OEM Win 7 installation on there. I don't really need those partitions but Paragon software can't even see them.

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

If you delete the system partition - you would not be able to boot into the o/s.

The "System" partition contains boot critical files.

The "Boot" partition is the partition you are currently booted into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.