Partition Expert Personal Problem

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by dejayem, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dejayem

dejayem Registered Member

I am trying to use Partition Expert Personal 2003 build 278 to create a new partition on a SATA disk on XP SP2. I have tried creating a new partition from free space on an existing partition or increasing the size of another partition. Each time I get the error "disk not found" when it reboots. I have tried using the boot CD but this will not run - I get the error:
    IOAPIC[0] Invalid reference to IRQ/n<7>00:00:0f[A] ->2-11 -> IRQ0.

I don't seem to have any other problems with my PC. Any ideas - is it not compatible with SATA disks?

I have tried the Disk Director Suite demo but it does not let me actually create any partitions. If I were confident that it would work I would buy the upgrade.

Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dejayem,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please be aware that Acronis Partition Expert 2003 Personal supports all drives which were supported by your operating system.

Please also note that Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 trial version has the following limitations:

- Only partitions of the minimum size (1 cylinder ~ 7,8 MBytes) can be created (both in Windows and in rescue mode)
    - Acronis OS Selector trial period expires after 15 days, and then starts with a 15 seconds delay

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then enable logging by running the Acronis drivers installation package once again, reproduce the problem and collect the c:\snapapi.log file.

Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.