Partial restore: file(s) or folder(s) were not processed due to errors

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by tcscharles, Oct 3, 2013.

1. tcscharles

tcscharles Registered Member

So there is an excellent post by Jawbone in 2009 on this exact topic and I it looks like I am having exact same problem in 2013. Has NOTHING been done about this problem? Is there no way to restore data without this silly "Disk #" inserted so that now file and folder paths are pushed beyond limits? I am losing more than 100 files and folders if I do not figure out a way around this.

Also Jawbone has some attempted workarounds to at least find which files were lost but he did not explain how he did it and it looks like there is still no report to tell me how to even find which files and folder it is losing?

Please help -- I invested in two alternating backups and the image failed at 2% due to "Archive integrity error between sectors: 49713152 and 49713664" and the other lost more than 100 unknown files or folders, so now after all this careful backing up over the years much of my data appears lost. Please if anybody knows a solution now that FIVE years have gone by, please help me. I have full paid version of full Disk Management suite and have paid for upgrades over the years and now I finally need the product and it is failing.

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

hi tcscharles,

Could you please point me to the Jawbone post you're talking about?

Also it would be very useful if you can describe your current issue in details.
    Maybe somebody here will be able to help you then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.