ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS (New!) [XOFTSPY]

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Nike_P, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pareto Rep

Pareto Rep Registered Member

Hello Deenybean

We regret to hear of the difficulties that you are experiencing with your computer.

We have a highly responsive in-house customer service team. If you could please provide me with the support ticket # for the support request that you have submitted, I would be delighted to investigate further for you.

Please send your information to Pareto-Rep@paretologic.com

We look forward to hearing back from you and to working with you to resolve your issue.

Kindest Regards
    Laura
    Paretologic Liaison

2. ChrisP

ChrisP Suspended Member

I dont think tha clause is anything to worry about as its just covering themselves from the obvious point that it wond sort everything, that said however, I purchased some of their software a couple of years back and it was terrible. They ignored all my communications - even when I emailed the directors! I contacted a consumer watchdog organisation in Canada and copied ParetoLogic in - only then did they reply to me and refunded some of the money (they were suposed to offer a full refund but didnt)

There are lots of good SW Cos out there - why take the risk with these guys.

3. Someone

Someone Registered Member

I agree.:thumb:

4. persis

persis Suspended

I have tried it and in my view, so far it is the best as far as I can say...
    Avg was running on my PC at home fine until a few months ago ..when I downloaded a file which was infected with a very new nasty virus. The damn thing massed up my PC very bad..got a copy of the corp licensed version of Norton & Mcafee from my work and installed them . . none worked... searching for solution ..I came across this new company ParetoLogic ..they were promising result with money back guaranty...getting desperate, I said what the hell, why not!
    So I paid, downloaded and ran it on my PC... happy to say, it did the job well and completely fix my problem...thank you:)
    In my experience comparing it to norton or mcafee and avg... this one is many times better..
    not only that, it runs much faster than anything I ever had installed previously as I don't even notice it is there which of course is great...the only problem, I have with this company . . .well...there software is expensive for only one license!!!
    You see, I was not able to install it on my laptop unless I would have paid for another license ...that IMO is a total BS...for $39 CAD ... I should be able to install it, at least on two pc's

5. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

hmmmmmm? A first time poster with their first post singing its` praises. :ninja:

6. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

This company Really Really Sucks at lieing.... seriously they have done this 3 times now with 3 seperate accounts, please guys, its not funny anymore, and i would like to make you an offer. pay me a decent wage and i will lie for you since i actually know something about computer security i would make a mutch better candidate, PM me if you wanna take up my offer :D

Even better idea sign your company over to me, ile change its name and actually get some coders and fix your code and set up a proper call center and online live support center, and maybe even set up a company to make boxes and sell your product at chain stores, that way maybe you can actually get some fans and make some money.

I am Also part Gungan, You'sa Go BankWupt.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  7. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

@Persis

Actually i believe you :D. Whatever is better than Norton & Mcafee :D

8. vijayind

vijayind Registered Member

We already have legions of dedicated Avira, Avast, DrWeb, Norton, F-Secure, McAfee, Eset ( and many more) fanboys here on this forum.

Guess, Persis is the only Parentologic fan here....

9. Taliscicero

You forgot Twister.... For shame....

10. persis

persis Suspended

REALLY...you smart A*s :mad:

here my bill
    ----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: Kourosh Madj*** H <kmadj***@rogers.com>
    Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 1:53:04 PM
    Subject: SafeCart Receipt [Anti-Virus PLUS]

This is an automated order receipt. Replies are not accepted to this email address.

Thank you for using SafeCart Payments.

Your Paypal Account has been billed: $39.95 USD .

Please take note of your SafeCart Receipt ID for reference to any inquiries:
    PTLC-U290***-**YXU
    This is NOT a license key*
    Your order

Kourosh Madj*** H (kmadj***@rogers.com)
    Canada
    Anti-Virus PLUS $39.95
    1 Anti-Virus Plus License
    Total USD: $39.95
    * IMPORTANT: For technical or download support on the product you've just ordered, please contact the product's manufacturer or author:

ParetoLogic
    helpdesk@paretologic.com
    Please allow 48 hours for the manufacturer to respond to your inquiry. If you have not received a response to your inquiry after 48 hours, please feel free to contact the SafeCart order support team, and we will be happy to assist you!

--
    SafeCart™ Secure Internet Payment Processing
    http://www.safe-cart.com

11. persis

persis Suspended

Oh..yeah.... you got beef with that company or with me..either way..I don't give sh*T

Here a copy of another of my Q's..re the installation on my laptop..

p.s. I don't know why you guys hang around here..as for me ..I am a CA just looking for reviews on some software and got here by accident..saw you guys trashing this product which by the way, I had great personal experience with was getting trashed by bunch of unemployed junkies so I thought to give the rest of you avg ppl's like myself [&not like these idiots!] looking for useful info my 2cents .. the rest is up to you..as I said..believe it or not ..I don't give H*d
    good luck...

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: kmadj***@rogers.com
    Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 1:15:54 PM
    Subject: [GENERAL #XKW-527***]: ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS: IMPORTANT:can't activate on my Laptop

Kourosh Madj*** H,
    Thank you for submitting your question to ParetoLogic support team. Your question will be reviewed by our support team and will be answered in the order it was received. Please do not reply to this email.

For future reference your support question has been assigned TicketID: XKW-527***. Please ensure any email correspondence regarding this question has the Ticket ID in the subject line.

If you would like to track the status of your question go to http://support.paretologic.com/index.php.

Support Registration Information:
    Email: kmadj***@rogers.com
    Password: ********

For all other enquiries please visit our support area of our website at http://support.paretologic.com/index.php where you can view our top FAQs and knowledge base articles.

Thank you for supporting ParetoLogic software,

ParetoLogic Support Team

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  12. Taliscicero

I can do that too, its quite easy ....... you just type what a real email would be, I'm not directly saying your lieing, but AVG+Norton+Mcafee, is at least 95% detection if not more, and your saying it diddent find the virus that a mostly unknown company with a bad record and hardly any customers found it "and removed it " I'm sorry i just don't believe you. the only way you will prove it to me is if you screen shot that thing with the virus in its logs/Quarantine, and running on your PC, its kinda like running a race with 1 athlete, 2 normal people, and an overweight kid, and the overweight kid wins, you just cant believe it until you have Video/photo evidence of this amazing feet of Brilliance.

Also i don't have problems with you just this company's agressive scare tactics and lies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.