Paragon vs Acronis ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by guest, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

guest Guest

Paragon Exact Image apparently has something very similar to Acronis TrueImages SecureZone, known as a "Capsule", creating a hidden partition on your harddrive which is only accessable by the software.

Im curious whether or not anybody has tried Paragon Exact Image, and how it worked for them.

Also, If anybody else could critique Paragon Imaging software who has tried it before.

Does Acronis finally have some competition to really worry about ?

Im torn between the two pieces of software, which should I invest my money into ?

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, guest

You should post this Question in The software & services Forum not here in the Acronis TrueImage Forum.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Discussion may continue in your exact duplicate thread posted yesterday which was moved to the appropriate forum yesterday. In case you lose track of where your posts/threads are, you can view your own profile and look at all your past posts. This forum section is the Acronis support section - not for software comparisons etc. Software comparisons take place where your previous thread was moved to. This thread is closed but I will leave it here for now as it contains this explanation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.