Paragon System Upgrade Utilities 2010

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by reblanchette, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reblanchette

reblanchette Registered Member

I have (had) a legal copy of Paragon System Upgrade Utilities 2010 and used it to partition my drive and install Windows 7. Now it tells me to reinstall the program to set the old Vista partition for dual boot. The program is unfortunately on the Vista drive (which I can't see) and Paragon wants $$$ to answer the support question. I have the product key and serial number. Does anyone know where I can get the program? :mad:

2. sysop_home

sysop_home Registered Member

According to their description now the Vista partition is not visible, it's marked as "HIDDEN".
    In order to make it visible again, the PartedMagic program will be used.

http://partedmagic.com/

As security, I recomand to create first an image of the HD (for the Recovery)
    :)

3. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

That's curious - I haven't used the app. but don't think it is supposed to be like that.

Boot the Paragon recovery cd you ran off from within the program and unhide the Vista partition.

I expect the Paragon team will be online tomorrow and will be able to advise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.