Paragon recovery image "invalid archive file"

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Azi, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azi

Azi Registered Member

Hi,
    this is my first post and i really really need help on that issue. here are the details:-

I created an image of the C: drive multiple times every 6 to 8 months of my Toshiba laptop since 2010. Suddenly i lost all the latest archives and i have left with one created in January 2010. ( i dont remember which version i was using back in january 2010 )

I bought new Toshiba laptop, and then try to restore the image but when it reaches only at 430mb, it says invalid archive file.
    i try to recover the image on several different laptops/desktops but the result is same at 430/432Mb (invalid archive file). the file is 15GB normal(four files of 4gb) image backup file.
    I did the integrity check and same on 430/432MB it say invalid archive file. How can i resolve this issue . if by any means its not possible than at least i need to extract few files from this archive.

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

It seems that the image is corrupted. But how do you know that the problem occurs precisely at 430 mb? Where does this number appear?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  3. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

There is no way if the archive is reading invalid, it seems the image became corrupted over time and there is no way to pull data out of a corrupted archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.