Paragon products comparison

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Nikilet, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_L

J_L Registered Member

He is referring to your private messages.

2. Nikilet

Nikilet Registered Member

Can you explain to me what WinPE-Recovery CD is, in very plain English please.

3. Nikilet

Nikilet Registered Member

pandlouk: You said the easiest to use in the Paragon line is the System Backup. I see that you use 1-Click Restore.

Am I understanding right that System Backup clones the hard drive rather than taking a disk image of it?

If that is the case, does that mean that my external hard drive must be dedicated for only these backups?

4. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

5. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

I use both Paragon System Backup and 1-Click Restore on different machines.
    System Backup can takes images of the entire drive or of selected partitions... 1-Click Restore takes images of your OS partition only.

No, System Backup takes images of the hard drive.
    It will create a dedicated partition (paragon capsule) for placing the images on your external drive; paragon capsule is needed for the automatic backups, but you also have the ability to make manual backups and place them wherever you want.

Panagiotis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.