Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 trial error

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by SMAA, Feb 21, 2016.

1. SMAA

SMAA Registered Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm currently looking for a backup solution for a small business, which is why I went with the trial of paragon hard disk manager. Everything looks nice and so, scheduled some backup tasks (which are absolutely mandatory to run while no one is logged on the server).

However, there is a big problem here, the tasks do not run properly! I strongly suspect it has to do with the "buy now" notification - if I start the task from the GUI, it pops up, I click ok and the backup starts. The problem here, however, is that someone needs to be logged on to do so.

If I start a task via the task scheduler, nothing happens. scripts.exe start but idles forever. Perhaps the confirmation window silently pop ups without ever being confirmed, hence leading to the problem? Is there any way to disable that confirmation message? Unless you guys have another idea how to get tasks to run via the scheduler, I definitely need to check if things are working before I can convince my boss to shell over 300$ for a backup software....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.