Paragon Gpt Problem Is There Anyone Out There Can Help Me With This

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by frpk, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frpk

frpk Registered Member

http://paragon-gpt-loader.blogspot.com/

Ticket ID 3334724
    State In work
    Date created 15/07/2012 12:17

4 days already no reply....

---------------------------------------------------

I am very experienced with computers and I hardly ever need any support but here I am asking for a help please let me know if I am missing anything

my problem is after using the gpt loader my 3tb hard drive wont show up as 3tb full capacity

I believe the problem causes because when I first tried to install the GPT loader it NEVER ASKED ME TO INSTALL UNSIGNED DISK drivers

I checked the installation from my registry it looks like it installed just fine I also have my unsigned driver installations are enabled

so how can I find this so called unsigned disk driver and remove it from my computer I might be using something old so once I remove it I am hoping GPT loader will ask me to install their drivers, let me know where and how can I remove completely these disk drivers I believe that is my problem...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I have the new 3tb seagate hd on windows xp sp3 on nforce 680i motherboard with paragon gpt_loader that I just purchased

so it looks like paragon GPT loader is not supported with SCSI so basically I am out of luck with this drive? and stuck with only 746 GB of space

update: I highly doubt there is something to do with my bios
    and I cannot remove my scsi drivers from my windows manager as I have nvidia raid if you know how to make this 3tb hd not show up as scsi so I can use the gpt loader please let me know thanks

my question is how can I make this 3tb hd without SCSI ?
    my question is how can I make this 3tb hd without SCSI ?

~Private info removed~

thank you for contacting our service.

There is a known 2.2+ drives support nForce controllers issue, please try the following:
    - Open Control Panel
    - Open Device Manager
    - Select IDE ATA/ATAPI-Controller
    - Right-click on NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
    - Properties
    - Make sure this is the one with your >2T drive. See connection 0 & 1 tabs.
    - Cancel
    - Right-click again on nForce SATA devices
    - Click on update driver software
    - Search for driver software on the computer
    - Select from a list of device drivers on the computer.
    - Select Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE controller
    - Next...
    - Reboot.

If this doesn't help, I'm afraid there is hardware incompatibility which we couldn't help to fix, you may only try different BIOS settings for SATA/RAID controller and changing SATA port (usually there are at least two ports which are handled by non-RAID controller).
    --------------------------------------------------

its not working with the driver you said man do I have to completely remove the nvidia drivers I really do not want to do that plus since I have raid they need nvidia drivers default system driver will not work with it...

any more ideas I really want this to get working

here are my specs again:
    win xp 32bit sp3
    nforce 680i motherboard
    here is a picture with my hard drives
    2x 500gb on raid port 0 1
    2x 320gb on raid port 0 1
    and 1 3tb on port 0 port 1 no device

http://img267.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=70563_image_122_78lo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.