Paragon File Transfer Wizards freezes during transfer

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by That_IT_Guy, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That_IT_Guy

That_IT_Guy Registered Member

Hello,
    I'm new to Wilders Forums but I was using Pargon's 10.1 free edition to back up my HD to my external HD. I was successfully able to backup my C: drive. I wanted to see if it actually worked and it did. However, I wanted to test out the File Transfer Wizard and initiated the process. I only transferred Users, program files, and programs. It will get about 14 minutes into it and will suddenly stop responding and hang. Any clue what could be going on? I'm running Vista Home Premium and nothing additionally special with my PC that I can think would cause the hang.

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

It could either be that the archive is partially corrupted, or there was an overload. Try breaking down to multiple transfers and see which folder/file it's having problems with.

Alternatively, you can try to mount the archive and access the files through My Computer. In the Archives tab, right-click the archive and mount.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.