Paragon Drive Backup 9 Professional Free -New Promotion

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by renegade08, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renegade08

renegade08 Registered Member

This time Paragon is giving from their web-site, Paragon Drive Backup Professional 9 .

(Only 3 days it is available for FREE!)

http://www.paragon-software.com/free/giveaway.html

Geez, Paragon, this is yours forum or mine ? o_O

You should post things like this at first place and as soon as possible. :cool:

2. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Can one person get more than one licences? Thanks

3. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

What a great giveaway. Paragon has always been customer oriented. Too bad I use Vista 64 :'( . I can understand their reasoning behind not offering 64 bit though. Anyway, this is a chance for users of competitive software to enjoy Paragon's excellent drive utility.

SourMilk out

4. E-Buzz

E-Buzz Registered Member

Wonderful giveaway, kudos to Paragon! Too bad i´m using 64 bit Windows though.....nevertheless, great promotion deal!

5. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

I down loaded this program from "Giveaway of the Day". But, I am of the opinion that I probably should delete the program I have and download and install this new offer from Paragon. Additionally, do you know if the new offer has to be installed immediately? Am I correct in my assumption? All replies will be appreciated and I would thank you in advance.

John

6. Adric

Adric Registered Member

No, you don't have to install immediately You need to register at: http://www.paragon-software.com/registration/db9pro.html
    and a key will be sent to you via e-mail. It's up to you when you want to install.

Al.

7. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Jpcummins,

When you go to install the free program, you will notice it asks for a product key and serial. Right above it is a link to a website where you can register and receive the product key and serial. If you do not plan to install the program any time soon, I would at least step through the first few steps of the installation to attain a product key and serial number for future references. I can't guarantee that we will offer this for long.

-Tommy

8. pinso

pinso Registered Member

I think Paragon Drive Backup 9 Professional, was given in GOTD few weeks back,n the download size is 84.3MB, whereas GOTD'S version was 87.7MB.
    http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/drive-backup-9-0-professional-edition-english-version/
    9-5-2009 10-53-54 AM.png
    Although , when i proceed to download, it show same 87.7MB.
    Maybe this one has better Build.
    Anyway i m downloading ,this is the best Back-up Software i h used, amazing Compression, better than Acronis.
    i really hope Paragon's name live long.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

9. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

Thank you Tommy. I deleted the version I had installed that I received from Giveaway of the Day and installed the above referenced software. Paragon has made some exceptional offers lately.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.