Paid Radio

Discussion in 'polls' started by nod32_9, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nod32_9

nod32_9 Guest

How many have already switched to paid radio? Contrary to Howard Stern's prediction, I don't believe commercial radio is dead. Feel free to post your pros/cons regarding this emerging technology.

2. Lurkerella

Lurkerella Guest

Of all the things to spend money on, when so many people need so much, Howard Stern is the last person one should spend millions on.

Vibrations in the airwaves should be free!!

FREE RADIO!! (They never should have tied it up in the first place! :()

3. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

good morning nod32
    no,I dont believe commercial radio is dead.i wont switch to paid radio,i guess soon,nothing will be free huh?When I have to pay-I wont be listening anymore.have a good day
    Rita

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I have Dish Network and they are providing Sirius Satellite Radio at no charge.

As soon as Tivoli Audio comes out with their new satellite radios, I am leaping in.

Not for Howard Stearn, but for the commercial free music. And, all the choices they have for listening material.

5. jxkruzzn

jxkruzzn Guest

It's sad, is it not? Mr. Stern, undoubtedly, thinks Tivoli Sat radio is built for, by and because of him. He will not even notice the tens of millions, who are there for the enormous roster of musical talent which will be showcased there. Such a celebration there should be!

All music, NO talk - that is my brand of radio station, did they not promise this before? Well, we will keep them to it, this time.

6. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Made a little money on SIRS stock! Oh sorry back on topic. Why do we have to pay for good radio any way. AdRadio should be good quality :p :mad: . Remember cable T.V. is pay too. And still loaded with Ads. :p :'(

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

They are starting to talk a bit more on Sirius. I hope it doesn't get out of hand.

8. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

There is to much money to be made on comercial radio. And as long as there is money there it will be around a long time.

9. steverio

steverio Registered Member

Wow! Reading this I realize how nice it has been to listen to free radio stations for years. My awesome home tuner with its dipole antenna wouldn't think of letting a little satellite radio thingy in the house! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.