package

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nagnamis29, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nagnamis29

nagnamis29 Registered Member

question: once the package has been done and shared through client workstations, and once it is installed. is it possible if the user will no longer click on to next next next and set update later then finish etc etc. are there scripts to be done once the user click on the package, installation is automatically finished and no need to configure, then it also automatically connects to the server. Thanks

2. Joan Archer

Joan Archer Registered Member

o_O Your post isn't making much sense to me. What package are you talking about and what OS do these 'client workstations' run.

My guess would be that you are talking about installing NOD32, if so what version do you have and where did you get the package from ?

Please post back and make your question more understandable :doubt:

3. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

OP wants to know if there is a way to distribute NOD to users on a network with a script that will automatically install and configure NOD for the users. I believe it's called a Push Install.....

At least that's what i think nagnamis29 is saying / asking...

4. Joan Archer

Joan Archer Registered Member

Lets hope you're right I had a feeling that maybe it was something like that I just wish they had made the post a little clearer :(

5. nagnamis29

nagnamis29 Registered Member

yeah thats what im talking about!!! so may i know if there are some scripts to automatically install nod32 on client PC with clicking/executing the batch file only once and after that, nod32 installed.. thanks

6. spelunk

spelunk Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.