Outpost site blocking

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Rainwalker, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

I am having a problem blocking a Akamai site/server. I can turn stop sending and receiving with PE but it soon reloads and when i attempt to use OP to block i t i go to Plugins > Content Filtering > Settings > and my options are Blocked Words / Blocked Sites / Misc. ... and in both cases i am instructed to type in word or words to be blocked. In both cases i have added akamai but they still get through after a bit. When they are not there i can surf just fine. Would someone please shed a bit of light here
    :doubt:
    I just hit the Preview button and got this...>>>I am having a problem blocking a Akamai site/server. I can tuThe web page being accessed was blocked because of its undesirable content. :eek:

2. Rainwalker

I have no idea how this happened i was asking a simple question may need to write .......I will try to write Paul :eek:

3. Rainwalker

Please disregard the 'will write Paul' post....By adding akamai to blocked words w/OP i had a little problem. Moments after post i realized it resulted in a kinda embrassing post to the board. I panicked and .... i can tell you the Block Words function works just fine......... :p

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Problem solved - thread disregarded ;) - and closed.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.