Recently I noticed after installing Outpost 4.0 mapquest.com didn't work properly, only in IE. It works fine in Opera. When clicking on the Get Directions button the browser would hang. I disabled the IE Quick Tune option and added mapquest to the DNS exceptions list, but still no luck. Since 4.0 was consuming huge amounts of ram, I removed it and installed 3.5. My system runs better now but still having the problem with mapquest. Not a huge deal since there's plently of other map sites, but I'm curious why this is happening and other browsers aren't effected. I know Outpost is causing the problem because if I close it out, mapquest works fine. I did not have this problem with the 2.7 version.