Outpost final released today.

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by root, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. root

root Registered Member

Outpost released its final version 1 today. Unfortunately ICS is not supported for Win2K SP2 and XP at this time. They are working on a fix for that and all leak tests in version 1.1.
    So many people were pushing for the final release that it really put the pressure on Agnitum to release it.
    Even in it's current state of less than perfect, it is a powerful full featured firewall well accepted by many, but not all for sure.
    Just wanted to put the word out. I am not going to try to convince anybody it is better than any other firewall. Been there, done that. I like it and it works great for me.
    Check it out if you want.
    PS We do offer excellent help at the Outpost Forum. I am a beta tester and a Mod there and I will guarantee fast friendly help with any and all Outpost problems or questions.  :D

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi root  :)

Personally, I really appreciate an announcement like you made; it's a fair one!

Since you didn't mention where to find Agnitum's (and OutPost's) forums, here we go:

http://www.agnitum.com/forum/index.php?s=d171c5bf42726007d0ab70b0afa3367d

Although not my favorite, I applaud you for all the work regarding OutPost.  Keep up the devotion!  ;)

regards.

paul

3. root

root Registered Member

Thanks Paul.  :D

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Needed to be said   :D

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.