OT ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by OdakWS, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OdakWS

OdakWS Registered Member

Greetings from the land of HOT, LS, Texas,

Well for one thingy, if I may? This has the same or very simular method of operations with the BEST Forum I have found on the WEB. Agnitum's Support for OutPost FireWall or all of their software. You, WildersSecurity, and Agnitum Support have the PUBLIC as your PRORITY and informing us as BEST you can. So far you and Agnitum are most courtious, thoughtful, and BEST of all, have the desire to ASSIST to the BEST of your ability.

If HTML were used by this DUMMY this would fill your screens. Since I only use text this will have to suffice:

THANK YOU!

TIA,

2. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

OdakWS, people like yourself are totally welcome here. Anything we can do to help, we will. Thanks for the kind words. :)

3. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

OdakWS - Welcome to Wilders! Thank you for the kind words and we hope you continue to enjoy it here. Pete

4. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

OdakWS,

Welcome to Wilders!!!!!!!!

Most of us here are not experts at everything but as a group are able to compile our knowledge and solve most any problem that comes our way. Sometimes the group here solves problems very quickly and sometimes it takes a few days to investigate deeper and figure out what is going on.

That is one of the BIGGEST assets of Wilders Forum, That the knowledge as a group of all its members is vastly greater than the knowledge of one.

I know you will find this forum very friendly, helpful, and informative.

Regards,
    Kent

5. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) Very sweet! Thank you for noticing. We've had some ups and downs, but the community of this board is simply awesome! We all have feet of clay yet we are learning ceramics. The standards are set not by rules but by the character of each and every member here. We have a few rules. It proves something Lao Tsu said a very long time ago about rules. (Can't find the quote.) I'll paraphrase. If you make too many rules, crime increases and the Great Pretence begins! Keep it simple and the people are happier. Welcome, OdakWS, to this community! :)

6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hiya! Well, I'm friendly and all but prolly not too informative! :blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.