OS wont complete start up

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by volcomstone14bw, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volcomstone14bw

volcomstone14bw Registered Member

Ok, I am running Windows Vista as my main OS, and it will boot fine from the OS selector, but I just installed Mac OS X on a different partition, when i boot it from the OS selector i get through the main white mac loading screen, but when it goes to the blue screen, no mouse or anything shows up.

Is there any way to fix thiso_O

2. mangoman

mangoman Registered Member

Did you wait longer than usual?
    I was faked out by that a couple times, sometimes (not always) OSS is busy doing things and there is like a 10-15 second delay in the middle (where there is usually no delay) of a normal win98 boot.

3. volcomstone14bw

oh I am pretty sure i have waited long enough, I waited several hours one time, it did the same thing when i was installing it; like on out of 4 times it would actually respond maybe once. so theres no special settings i have to change?

4. volcomstone14bw

Sorry, I'm a total newb

Ok I installed OS X 10.4.7 successfully, but when i boot it from os selector it gets past the white screen, but wont go any farther than right when the blue screen appears?

Am I supposed to install any patches for it to work on my Vaio VGN-FS640

Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.