os selector - not selectable

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by bLaCkRaBbIt, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bLaCkRaBbIt

bLaCkRaBbIt Registered Member

i'm using the newest version of acronis disk director suite 10. actually i have two primary partitions on my hdd1 although i've just one operating system installed. before i install a second i wanted to activate the os selector in order to hide the partition where already a system is installed. i wanted to prevent that this partition is shown when i've set up the other system.
    now my problem: i can't open os selector. is this because i haven't installed a second system?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello bLaCkRaBbIt,

Thank you for using Acronis Disk Management Software

Please make a Bootable CD which includes Acronis Disk Director 10 Suite (full and safe) and OS Selector Setup with OS Selector Activator using a Bootable Resque Media Builder. Then boot from CD, install Acronis OS Selector and activate it.

If you have Acronis OS Selector already installed on your computer you need just to de-activate it and re-activate it using the same Bootable Resque Media.

Thank you
    --
    Alexander Gladkov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.