OS Selector BartPE Plugin????

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by MrChris, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrChris

MrChris Registered Member

Are there any plans for a BartPE Plugin for Disk Director 9 or in my case OS Selector?

There are some working plugins for Disk Director not 100% though but they are wokring for the most part.

Since I use OS Selector on many of my machines and others I would like to be able to use OS Selector?

Any Plans?

MrChris

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MrChris,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Multiboot Managing Software.

Currently we are not developing any plug-ins for Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 or Acronis OS Selector. There is no need in plug-in for Acronis OS Selector since this program is designed to sort out your opertins systems and allow you to boot any of them.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. MrChris

MrChris Registered Member

Then why do I get a shortcut on my desktop and win32 based gui for OS Selector when I install OSS?

Or am I missing something?

Regards,

MrChris

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MrChris,

You get the shortcut because it would allow you to launch Acronis OS Selector and configure it in the way you wish. When you boot the computer you get Acronis OS Selector menu where you can choose the operating system you wish to boot. You may also get the menu under Windows and reboot into another operating system by clicking on the corresponding icon.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.