Ordered EAV 4.0 but when does it arrive?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by XtremeDogg, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XtremeDogg

XtremeDogg Registered Member

I dont get if im expecting a retail package to arrive via mail or if I missed the download or what.

I think esets online shopping is kinda stupid, I haven't recieved an email about my purchase its like I just put money over an open flame. It also takes them a bit to reply.. Here I figured that maybe after a week it should be here if it were arriving mail wise.

Why is there no Order history , or even a mailed recipt on purchase? Very unproffesional for a top ranked anti virus program.

I like EAV a lot, but it seems the customer support side is very lacky.

2. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

If it was me I'd call them up and find out what's going on.

3. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Hi :)
    On successful completion of your order an email will arrive containing a license key, download link and instructions. This will be emailed to the address that you entered. you will also have been asked to enter this carefully to avoid an incorrect license delivery. For an additional fee they will also send you out a CD if you had asked at the checkout ?

4. STRYDER

STRYDER Registered Member

If you still have issues about your purchase you should probably give them a nudge. Here is the support link :D
    http://www.eset.com/support/contact.php

5. XtremeDogg

I did contact them using that link before I came here and still no email arrived its been 2 weeks this is very poor. If an email is suppose to arrive where is it? I been charged for it.

I was logged in when I purchased the item.

Heres my complaints

1. No Order History
    2. No support Phone Number
    3. Email didnt arrive (How else can i get to my order)
    4. They dont answer support

I remember the last time i needed to renew and also had a bit of a delay.. I Think i just might not go for eset in the furture, the program itself is outstanding. The support behind the program is lacky.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  6. STRYDER

STRYDER Registered Member

Well you can always type in the email address you subscribed with here:
    http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php

You'll get your license info in a few minutes in my experience. After you get that info you can simply download the product here:
    http://www.eset.com/download/index.php

7. Phantoms

Phantoms Registered Member

That address only works if you're sure you entered the correct email address to start with. If you entered an incorrect e-mail address with your purchase, then it will not work.

8. XtremeDogg

its been close to 3 days since the 2nd support email was written by me.. I just burned 40 dollars with eset.

I figured I could find someone that works for eset here in the forums that could find a solution but I guess not. I will try and seek a new virus scan program in the future and will stop promoting eset services to my friends as a quality virus scanning program.

-Edit: Will add that I did infact give an invalid email address, but this doesn't excuse the fact that i was ignored by support for a few weeks. Called the support number on the product page which should be also included on the contact page and hopefully the resolve will be reached.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  9. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

I see you made a successful renewal on Jan 23, 2009 according to a previous post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.