"Operation Interrupted" error

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by jcklin, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcklin

jcklin Registered Member

Hi,

I installed the Paragon Partition Manager 10 (Free Edition) today to split my 320G C drive into two. I left the program running for about an hour or so and came back to see the laptop to be seemingly "frozen". Thought I had to restart the laptop manually, did that, and now I'm seeing an error saying that the "operation" was "interrupted" and that I need to insert some sort of recovery media, which I don't have a copy of. Looking through the threads in this forum it seems like shutting down the computer was a bone-headed move...PPM 10 was probably still running. I'm pretty tech illiterate so I have no idea what I need to do to bypass this error message and load up Windows, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Some other info about my situation:
    -I have W Vista Home Premium 64 bit installed
    -the Vista OS came pre-installed, so I don't have an installation CD/DVD
    -I have an Acer Timeline 3810tz laptop
    -the laptop has to optical drive
    -I only have access to a Vista 32-bit laptop

Thanks!

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Hi,

I don't think you get recovery media ( bootable disc creator ) with the free Edititon.

You could d/l the free Backup and Recovery 10 - run off the boot disc from that and see if it will continue the operation.

You may be better getting the HDM9.5SE giveaway, which is still about - run off the boot disc from that, which is excellent.

On this thread, posts 11 and 12, https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=255846, Kron came across this:

Hope it helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.