Opera 10.6x (Alpha, Beta...) Now Final! - The Fastest Browser on Earth gets Faster !!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by nanana1, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eice

Eice Registered Member

Dear god, this is your best response to date-stamped articles? By dismissing them and pretending that it's your delusions that are undeniable facts instead?

Your kind of stupid, as always, is a very priceless kind. Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning. :D

2. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Would anyone be kind enough to provide me with the following information, to spare me time to have to do some stuff all over again? I'd trully appreciate it.

Could you open you opera6.ini file and for these information, show me what you got there, so that I can place it over my own?

I'm doing some testing, and I didn't perform a "normal" install, so I don't have nothing of that. Could you show me exactly how that information is placed over opera6.ini file? If you got more, like Flash plugin, etc., it would be great if you could add it.

Thank you

3. linuxforall

linuxforall Registered Member

You are a moron and a retard, a rank troll whose only purpose in life is to raise a rabble wherever you can. Date stamped article is word of GOD to you but only because here you play the Devil's advocate and nothing else. You don't even have the foggiest idea about this technology and when and who implemented this. The only purpose you hang out in Opera thread or Linux thread is for one reason only, that is to troll and nothing else. If there is anything negative on either reported, you jump on it and add some heavy dose of gasoline. Let me guess, you would also now choir in to the MS crud that IE9 is faster than your favorite Chrome and Opera, what a contradiction, OTOH, you keep harping the fact how your darling Chrome beats em all but here you have no qualms about chiming in with the IE9 fanboy. Guess your real purpose here is exposed and in full view.

For the last time, why do you hang out in Opera thread and Linux thread when its quite apparent you are a rank Windows and Chrome fan, your only purpose here is to rattle the cages, nothing more, nothing less. This is the typical mark of a loser who has nothing else in his life. I sympathize with you really, life must have been very tough growing up in school with no friends and now all grown up with no one to talk to, thats why you come to this forum and behave like this. Well don't despair, there are dating services and mail order brides for even hopeless cases like yourself, suggest you take a look there and maybe and thats a conjecture, you might find a new persuasion. :D

FYI process isolation in Chrome may look similar to IE's LCIE but its functioning is quite different on the whole. Do some reading here and learn http://blog.chromium.org/2008/09/multi-process-architecture.html

Surprised as a down and out Chrome boy, you don't have the foggiest of how your love of life works ;)

Some more lessons for you since you are so obsessed with dated facts.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/1506...l;jsessionid=8BC87AEF886263EF1CBD07EFB13DE3EA

Like Chrome, IE 8 uses multiple, discrete processes to isolate and protect each tab's contents. However, while Chrome takes a purist approach and literally launches a new process with each opened tab, IE 8 uses more of a hybrid model: It creates multiple instances of the iexplore.exe process but doesn't specifically assign each tab to its own instance. Thus a look at Task Manager under Windows will show an equal or greater number of Chrome instances than running tabs, whereas IE 8 will generate a fewer number of instances -- for example, six copies of iexplore.exe to support 10 discrete tabs -- and share them among the running tabs.

Chrome allocates true one process per tab isolation, the only way you can literally call it isolated, no double speak of IE.

Damn, I now perfectly managed to ruin a Opera thread due to a troll so here is some Opera info as well as :D

http://my.opera.com/Rijk/blog/2005/10/19/t-stands-for-tab

Opera invented tabbed browsing, however they called it a page instead of tab.

End of lesson.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Time out on this thread. We are going to review at this point. Do not start any more threads on this subject during the interim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.