online tests and pcinternet patrol?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by TC, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Hi again Spanner .
    I wish I could answer that . Why not send them an email . their support has been super for me . Very helpful . As you have seen though , just because I have had a positive experience does not mean you will . lol . These guys are good though . Try the " ask admin on call " first . Right click your tray icon and you will see it . If that does not work , drop them an email . I kind of understand how it works but , I cannot explain it too well . They WILL help you though . IF their support is still as it has been for awhile . Please let me know how it goes ok .? Thank you and wish I could help further .

2. hollywoodpc

It has stopped intrusions . Perceived as attacks . It has an auto lookup too . You can trace the address . I have other protection so , it catches things that may slip through the firwall and AV . It stops MANY trojans DEAD . I love that ! It will catch most viruses as well . I dare say that if VB would test it on ITW , it would pass easily . If you run it by itself , it will catch viruses . Trojans , worms and pings . Intruded attacks and all . It is almost an all in one solution but , I want layers . Just more comfrtable that way . To answer your question , YES . It will stop most of the above with efficiency . Hope that helps . Please let me know if I can help further ok .? Thanks

3. hollywoodpc

I have not looked into that . I do know it is sad . But , it is still a great product . It does protect from more than just pings and hacks . Wish I could answer that for you . I cannot . Sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.