Online Sites Blocked since installing SpywareBlaster 3.2

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by thorburn1175, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thorburn1175

thorburn1175 Registered Member

Since installing SpywareBlaster 3.2, I can no longer access websites that require logging in such as with online banking, bill pay sites, etc. Are there settings I should change on my browser or SpywareBlaster to allow access? I also have SpyBot search & destroy running, not sure if there is a conflict there. I tried the SpywareBlaster knowledgebase, but it was not working. Any suggestions please. Thanks.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi thorburn1175. :)

Welcome to Wilders.

The way i would narrow it down as far as SpywareBlaster goes is to open the interface, click on Internet Explorer option and individually uncheck Preventing ActiveX and Prevent spyware and tracking cookies then try the sites u mentioned and see if that makes a difference. U could also go to the Restricted sites option and uncheck that also then check again if the first 2 are not successful. I would assume if this does not work, it may be Spybot S&D that is causing the problem.

Hope this helps.

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.