Online purchase-goofed up, please advise...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by marcromero, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcromero

marcromero Guest

I ordered NOD32 online a couple of hours ago, just when I hit the submit order button I realized that I hadn't put my email address in the window to send my licenses to, will I still be sent my username and password for download or will I be waiting days for the box product to arrive? Is there a way around this?

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, marcromero

Are you sure the order was completed, I would think it Should have returned a failed to complet error in red* and asking for the email address.

That what my experience of all online buying as been, it will not move to the final processing of the the order till all parts are Correct. [filled in]

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. marcromero

marcromero Guest

TheQuest, order completed and gave me a confirmation page thanking me for my order, I would have thought the same thing, it should have returned an error for missing information.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Which site did you order from?

If you send me a Private Message I will give you a Evaluation Key which will allow you to download the commercial standard version and get your protection under way while you wait for an answer from Eset.

Cheers :D

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you can send me the Sales Order (SO) number you received and contact information (including email address) via Private Message, I will speak to the Sales Department and have the order canceled or the contact information updated, as you prefer. I will also ask the web developers about changing the ordering process so an email address must be entered.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.