Online Armor & utorrent - Split from Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 released!

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by mimuweb, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mimuweb

mimuweb Registered Member

Re: Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 released!

Well, i've alrealy put utorrent in the firewall exclusions, but it not works (downloading stopped). I disable OA and the downloading works well again...

2. flaubert71

flaubert71 Registered Member

Hello!

I suggest this:

1.Open OA and delete all existing rules for utorrent and all ports related to utorrent.Also see if in the firewall "programs" menu utorrent is marked: if so, delete it.

2.Then, put utorrent in the exclusions of OA. Finally open utorrent and test the connection.
    If that fails, launches safety check wizard in OA ... when finished reboot your pc and repeat steps 1 and 2.

Note: In the menu of the firewall that you see in the second screen below, check if your network connection is checked on: active and reliable

N.B.: go to the utorrent site and download the last version of utorrent: v3.1.3 build 26837

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  3. mimuweb

Thanks! I'll try later... Now i'm with Comodo Firewall (i know this firewall of previous versions), and really works flawlessly and smoothly with Emsisoft Anti Malware. What do you think is better firewall?

Best regards

Miguel Angel

4. flaubert71

flaubert71 Registered Member

A good question...:D

I'm a fan of online armor. In my opinion the premium version - I use - is more powerful than Comodo:

Anti-keylogger
    web shield
    banking mode

are important features that OA Premium has more than Comodo.;)

5. mimuweb

Well, finally i'm more comfortable with Comodo: lighter for my system and less popups. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.