Online-Armor & Ad Muncher combo question

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Uroboros, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uroboros

Uroboros Registered Member

Anyone using these two products together without any problems; if so what version of each? And was there anything you had to do beyond the norm to get them to work

I'm running the latest beta of Ad Muncher (perhaps the issue is with that) and trying out Online-Armor. Except for some reason when Online-Armor is running, Ad Muncher seems to lose it's connection with any program that goes online and Ad Munchers functionality is lost.

I really like Ad Muncher and don't want to give it up. But Online Armor seems like a really useful program and I want to try it out.

TIA

2. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

Have you tried ad Muncher that wasn`t in Beta with Online Armor? That might let you know one way or the other what`s going on.

3. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Online-Armor does not work with the Admuncher beta's, which is unfortunate because they are more effective than the last release.:)

4. Uroboros

Hmmm..that's too bad. Really wanted to use both programs. Wonder from which side the fix would have to come from? Once Ad Muncher is out of beta; would be nice to have both applications work together.

5. MikeNash

MikeNash Security Expert

We'll sure try to fix it on our side once it's out of beta. It's just hard to hit a moving target :)

Mike

6. Uroboros

That's good to hear.

Thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.