One stupid ? regarding the Browserhijack blaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by imadreamer2, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imadreamer2

imadreamer2 Registered Member

If the browserhijack blaster icon is not in the trid tray, is it working or does it have to be in the tray to be working? I have set the setting to start up in system tray but when I reboot it isn't there, so I have to go into explorer to activate it. Is this correct?

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

It has to be in the system tray to be working.

To have it start automatically on startup, simply drag the shortcut to your "Startup" folder in your Start Menu.

Regards,

-Javacool

3. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) Hello!

For those who have older OS's, Run msconfig and check the appropriate box in the Start-up tab. It will then run at Start-up.
    :cool:

4. imadreamer2

imadreamer2 Registered Member

Thanks javacool. That worked. ;) I just might try the mru blaster next. Getting real brave at trying new stuff. :cool: or maybe I better wait a while. I've been using the computer for almost four years but in the last couple of months started using all the little tools and utilities. Was always afraid to before. But I figure I got the format and reinstall down finally so if I do mess this little piece of modern technology up I can restart.

Prince_Serendip I checked msconfig and there is no box to check. I guess win98 first edition is not old enough. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.