On the fly encryption and volumes

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Ptah, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ptah

Ptah Registered Member

Hello, everyone I am looking for both abilties in program. I am currently using TrueCrpyt and Axcrypt both are outstanding progs but It would be nice if there was one software that could do both. It does not matter if it is free or paid so long as it can do both.

Thanks,
    Ptah

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  2. Devinco

Devinco Registered Member

Yes it would be nice to have one for both purposes.
    They each do their own job very well and peacefully coexist, so having both is not an inconvenience for me.

3. Ptah

Ptah Registered Member

Does anyone have any opions on PGP destop 9 home besides the fact it is expensive? From what I have read this might be a viable option but further reading is neeed.

4. herbalist

herbalist Guest

http://www.sdean12.org/Comparison_OTFCrypto.htm has a good comparison of encryption software, plus download links. E4M works with NT, not sure about XP. If you use a DOS based system, I'd suggest Scramdisk 3.01r3C. it does volumes and partitions and if desired, the whole program can be put on a single floppy disk.
    Haven't looked into PGP 9. Using an older version that works great for me.
    Rick

5. Devinco

Devinco Registered Member

There is a thread about it on the TC forum.
    You might try the PGP forum as well.

6. Ptah

Ptah Registered Member

How about Deslock, it does single file encryption and is able to create volumes. Does anyone have any experience with this program?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.