On demand scan setting

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by guilijan, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guilijan

guilijan Registered Member

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

If you walk thru the Custom scan setup in the tutorial starting here, you will notice Blackspear selected C: drive as the Scan targets, in the next pic he selected Setup, once in Setup(the next pic), he then selected which Objects and Operating memory was one of those objects selected.

Bubba

3. guilijan

Thank you Bubba,
    But in Blackspear recomended settings, in "In-depth scan" setting is not cheked, just curious :D

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Are you meaning the Blackspears Settings.xml file that one can download at the bottom this post ?

If so, I would suggest you import the file and then re-check because Operating memory is enabled in that xml file.

from Blackspears Settings.xml
    MemoryEnable.gif

If that is not what you are speaking, Please be a tad more specifc in your explanation and\or show a pic of where you are actually speaking of so that others can possibly assist you properly.

Bubba

5. guilijan

Bubba just follow the link I posted at top ofthis thread and see #28 to #35 specially #35.
    I'm not speaking about Blackspears Settings.xml
    I'm speaking about Blackspears settings but manual setting, following the guide.

But I just check Operating memory so all is good

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I did follow the link earlier but was unsuccessful in explaining to you why it's not selected there but it is selected where is appropriate :doubt:

If having it checked twice is good for you, that's what counts :thumb: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.