Ok So I just Got NOD32 Version 2 BUT the Right click shell is still missing (NT)

Discussion in 'NOD32 Early v2 Beta' started by testg, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testg

testg Guest

2. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Re:Ok So I just Got NOD32 Version 2 BUT the Right click shell is still missing (

Some more info would be helpful ;) Help is available but the more info you supply the better.

3. testg

testg Guest

Re:Ok So I just Got NOD32 Version 2 BUT the Right click shell is still missing (

Ok downloaded the latest FULL Version 2 of NOD32 (retail) but the RightClick Shell integration scan is still missing. I.E. Desktop Right Click Scan File .

4. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Thats still a bit vague testg! what version nt? have you restarted since install? are you running anything that may conflict? have you tried a reinstall?

5. testg

testg Guest

REinstalled...restarted...WinXP PRE SP2....BoClean....NTFS....

6. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hi testg,

This could help us in your case too :) :

please post the content of the NOD32 CC>NOD32 System Tools>Information from that machine.

Thks,

jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.