OK, just what is True Image 9?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Howard Kaikow, Dec 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howard Kaikow

Howard Kaikow Registered Member

Re: Functionailty provided by TI 9

I cannot accept moderators moving postings without the consent of the author, except in very extraordinary cirumstances.

I intentionally created a separate thread to try to focus te discussion on the possible functionality.

Moving the posting to this thread, just muddies the waters as many will start reading the thread and give up before they even get to the rephrased questions.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: Functionailty provided by TI 9

Hello Howard,

I've merged two threads you started into one, because questions from your post #24 (which you initially posted as a separate thread) are similar to the questions from your posts #1,#3,#5,#8 and #18. The point is that it appears to me that the questions on "HOW TI is implemented" and "functionality provided" are actually the same. Moreover, I have already provided you with the answers in this thread.

Please also note that as I have already mentioned above I can not provide you with the more detailed information on the technology implemented in Acronis True Image (e.g. how exactly Acronis True Image creates a backup, compares sectors of the hard drive, creates file-based backups, ect.) than the one I have already provided.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.