Official Shadow Defender Facebook Page

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by CyberMan969, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberMan969

CyberMan969 Registered Member

I am proud to announce that the official Shadow Defender Facebook page is now up and running. I thought that SD desperately needed Facebook representation and Tony agreed, so I created it. I imagined this as our very own SD community, a place where we can connect with each other and discuss all things SD - and Facebook offers networking features that are not available in a classic forum.

Tony cannot access Facebook from China so I will be managing the page. I am in frequent contact with Tony via Skype, and I will be able to relay information from him directly to our Facebook members.

Please note that the purpose of the SD Facebook page is for general discussions on the present and future of SD, and also for discussing light virtualization/snapshot tech in general. For bugs, please e-mail Tony directly.

So, come on in folks, spread the word and lets start talking! :D

http://www.facebook.com/Shadow.Defender.Official.Page

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.