Official Open Public DCS Forums reestablished

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Paul Wilders, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

We are glad to announce the one and only Official Open DiamondCS Forums will be hosted on our board again as of now.
    Both DCS as our team have been reevaluating the situation, and are convinced we can serve the public the best way possible this way.

regards.

paul

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Well done Paul, I knew you & Wayne would get there in the end! :D

3. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Excellent :)

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Thanks guys.

We - our team over here that is - try to serve our members, lurkers and visitors the best we can in providing support; DCS has the same goal - in designing top notch security software. Seems like a nice combo ;).

regards.

paul

5. Andreas1

Andreas1 Security Expert

Hi folks,
    i must admit i am rather happy as well that this official forum remains here. The whole "forum switch" passed me by a bit and i wasn't aware of it until everything apparently was done. I even prefer it staying here at least for two reasons: 1) distributing the workload/reducing the risk not being able to go to any dcs forum; 2) in my experience those forums that were hosted directly by the producing company itself always had a little taste with them - too biased, so to say. Okay this here is "official" and of course DCS folks will have the final word over here as well, but still: there are maybe more potentially critical/sceptical users or users that have a main focus of interest on some other security product than i would imagine would show up/participate on a diamondcs-server-hosted forum...

Anyway, i'm glad that you all have sorted it out and that there is no bad mood left with anyone :D

See you soon again,
    Andreas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.