Novis

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by OSCS, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSCS

OSCS Guest

A couple of questions...I have just bought a Maxtor External Hard Drive 200GB. I'm running Windows ME...don't luagh it's an OEM version. I bought Norton Ghost 10.0 only to find out Ghost 2003 was included for clients like me....well after two days I went to Kim Kamndo's site and this is how I found your organization...I have unstalled Ghost 2003...I have installed your migration made easy tools...question given I have this new E Drive as an external drive which I want to use as my backup will this product be the one I need to utilize to make a full image of my current C Drive and then make regular backup after that?

I made the boot disks but went to panic mode when asked to load them in dos?

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello OSCS,

As your question relates to Acronis Migrate Easy, you would have been better off posting this in the Other Acronis Products forum.

Perhaps one of the Wilders Moderators can move it across for you?

Regards

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello OSCS,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis System Transferring Software.

Please pay attention to that Acronis Migrate Easy allows you only to clone your hard drive. It does not allow you to create an image of a hard drive/partition.

We would like to offer you to use Acronis True Image 9.0 for your purposes.

Please take a look at this FAQ article describing the difference between cloning and backing up.

Please create a new bootable rescue media. The Kernel panic error message might arise due to Acronis Bootable Rescue Media being corrupt.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.