not sure where to post this but i need some help

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by dracon577, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dracon577

dracon577 Registered Member

i have a pc that runs on windows XP, and i have eset for the security.The other day i went to get on the internet and it said that the signal could not be retreived and then i ran a computer scane and it had quarenteined two files. i was wondering if i delete the files from quariteine then will they be destroyed or just let go into my computer?

Also i had another problem i went to use the search feacher to look through all of the files and when i click on it nothing at all happens. IS their a way i can fix this or another way i can look through ecery file in the computer?
    CAN any one help me out with this?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. RyanH

RyanH Eset Staff Account

Hi dracon577,

If you choose to delete the items within quarantine, this will delete the files off of your system. The other option would be to restore the items which will release them back to your system. Only do the latter if you are sure that the file is safe and legitimate.

What search feature are you referring to? Is it from within ESET's security software, Windows, or another program? Please be more specific. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.