Not receiving notification of updates

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by como, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. como

como Registered Member

I have not had time to log onto the forum for some time and have only just found that build 903 was released on 6 July 2005, as I have ticked to receive notification of updates on the subcription page, why was I not notified by email?

2. Phil B.

Phil B. Registered Member

Same here.

3. SSK

SSK Registered Member

same for me.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Please note that if you select option: Notify me about critical updates for my registered products, you should not received notification because the 903 build is not critical update.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

What if you have the "Notify me about upgrades for my products" option ticked? The one below the "Notify me about critical updates for my registered products"?

In a previous response to my thread regarding not getting e-mails you stated that you would look into this.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=86318

June 27th, 2005, 03:25 PM

I assume this means we won't get e-mails for every update.

This is bizarre as if the update contains a NON Critical fix some people might be waiting for NON Critical fix for their installation. They might wait months for a CRITCIAL problem to be fixed and then they get notification of an update. The fix for their NON Critical fix might have been released 3 updates ago!!

If these fixes that are released are NOT critical why not hold them until a CRITICAL fix is released and release them with the Critical fix? You say the NOIN Critical fixes are ready and should be released but shouldn't tell us anything has been fixed!

Bizarre.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bizarre,

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Please note that if you select the "Notify me about upgrades for my products" option, you will get the notification when the new upgrade is released, but the new build of Acronis True Image (903) is an update (and not upgrade).

We are planning send the notifications about all updates and this option is expected to be implemented in the future.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.