Not receiving emails in Outlook 2003

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by jpcummins, Sep 2, 2020.

1. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

My system is Windows 10 Home, 64-bit. I have two email programs, Outlook Express Classic, which is working fine, and Outlook 2003. My Outlook 2003 will send emails but will not receive emails. My Internet Provider was Frontier.com but now it is Spectrum.com. Since the IP change I have had this problem with Outlook. My incoming and outgoing servers are "mail.twc.com" and when I did the set up for the outgoing server I check marked the box stating "use same settings for incoming server". If any members have experienced this and are willing to share how they resolved it I would appreciate it very much. As always I will appreciate all replies and would thank you in advance.

John

2. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

I am going to assume you have followed the directions here:
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/spectrum-email-server-settings/
    Double check your port setting and make sure you did not typo the mail server names, including any spaces, especially if you copied and pasted them from that page.
    If after all of that it does not work post any error message(s) Outlook is giving you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.