not reading dvd after booting with TI startup disc

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dan409, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan409

dan409 Guest

I have formatted a DVD+R using roxio easy cd&dvd creator. I then did a create image (full system) to the dvd. I then verified the image and it checked out fine using TI check image.
    I then proceded to boot the computer up with the TI bootable CD. No problem so far... I get to the TI main screen and go to restore image. I click next on the welcome to the restore image wizard. I then remove the boot cd and install the dvd and that is far as I can get. TI will not read from the dvd.
    But when I go back into windows I can do a check image and it will verify the image with no problems ?
    Are there some drivers that are not being loaded though the boot screen vs starting from windows o_O??
    Any help would shure be apreciated as I am really not very computer savy...

Thanks TI 8 bld 800

Dan

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Dan,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Could you please clarify what error you get when choose the DVD drive in Acronis True Image standalone mode? Also please make sure you have up-to-date DVD burner firmware.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.