not good enough

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sloop, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Many of the users here might have been able to help you get your TI 10 to work satisfactorily for you, if perhaps you posted concise details of what you did and the problems you ran into - or may be we couldn't, never know until you ask.

Many problems with TI that are not down to hardware tussles, are often due to misunderstanding of the instructions or what one thinks they are doing - this goes for seasoned TI users - you get an idea - that is the only track one ever sees. Sometimes this isn't aided by the translation of Russian into English and the fact many people use the word backup when they mean image for example and everyone gets confused.

If you wish to post in short sentences your exact problem and how you went about making/restoring, the TI 10 'gurus' might be able to assist.

That counts me out by the way as I skipped v10.

Colin

2. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

I also have a hammer. On occasion it has hit off center and bent the nail. And yet on another occasion it has missed the nail altogether, and struck my hand. It angers me that the manufacturer would put such a faulty device on the market without properly testing it first.

~Dave

3. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Dave you are the faulty device :D ergo you shouldn't be using a hammer with out testing yourself for hammer handling first! o_O Thought everyone knew that!

OK - humour session over.

Colin

4. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

:argh: :oops: :p :shifty: :D ;) :cool:

~Dave

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

If or when you do and you need assistance with Acronis software, Please do not hesitate to start another discussion thread concerning your issue. Until then, We'll bring this thread to a close for somewhat obvious reasons.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.