not 100% compatible with Windows Security Center

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v4 Beta Forum' started by proactivelover, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vijayind

vijayind Registered Member

I too have the same problem. So is there a fix ( other than set Security Center to ignore ) ??

2. doktornotor

doktornotor Registered Member

Tried the general WMI troubleshooting yet and reinstalling ESS after that if that alone wasn't enough?

If that didn't help and you have a fresh install without previous security software installed, then presumably ESET support could troubleshoot it with you and try to diagnose the problem; for any other systems (like, different vendor FW/AV installed before, or even upgrade from the old version, my experience is that the issue happens just randomly without any pattern and is pretty much impossible to reproduce in a reliable way - so chances there are much more slim.

3. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

I would guess there is no fix for this build. My suggestion would be to wait for the next build and hope it is fixed then, but also realize that if it is not, that it is probably a lower priority than some things. Ultimately it does need to be fixed, and I am sure at this point they are aware of that fact. I hope that if the problem does persist that the discussion can be more civil, as if people are having problems, they should be discussed. I have worked for 2 software companies and understand that software does not behave the same for everyone. We should be working on resolving these issues, not fighting over them. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.